Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

How sport has made me a better person

Sport has made me a better/worse person


The three Olympic values are Respect, Excellence and Friendship. All these three values have taught me how to be a better person when it comes to sports.


Respect


Respect has made me a slightly better person at sport. Respect also helped me to respect the other team when the other team wins. Lastly respect has helped me to accept the umpire’s decision. To show my respect to the other team is to shake their hands if we lose or win.

Excellence


Excellence has made me a better person at sport because it has taught me how to communicate with the people in the same team I play sport with. Excellence has also taught me how to support my team players, every time they play a sport. When we play a sport every Wednesday and Thursday, I am always filled with enthusiasm.


Friendship


Friendship has made me a better person at sport, because it has taught me how to encourage others to keep on trying their best. Friendship has also taught me how to work together in a team.

I still need to work on all the Olympic values. I believe that all the three Olympic values has taught me how to be a better person at sport and be fit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment